- Venue: Kingsgate Conference Center
- Location: Cincinnati View Map
- Start Date: October 25, 2019
- End Date: October 26, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
On behalf of the University of Cincinnati and CURRENT PSYCHIATRY, we invite you to attend the 17th Annual Psychopharmacology Update. At this CME symposium, nationally renowned faculty will discuss Recent Breakthroughs in Psychopharmacology: Novel Treatments Topics Include: Long-Acting Injectables for Psychotic and Mood Disorders Emergence of Hallucinogens as Novel Treatments for Depression, Anxiety and PTSD Breakthrough Treatment for Postpartum Depression Pharmacotherapy for Tardive Dyskinesia in Mood and Psychotic Disorders Treatment for Clozapine-Resistant Psychosis Treating Parkinson's Disease Psychosis with a Non-Dopaminergic Agent Esketamine for Treatment-Resistant Depression New for 2019 we are offering optional, pre-conference Addiction and Medical Cannabis Workshops on Friday, October 25. Workshops have limited space available. First come. First served! Directed by Henry Nasrallah, MD, Professor and Chairman, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Neuroscience, Saint Louis University School of Medicine, this well-established CME symposium offers an outstanding opportunity for education and networking with minimal disruption to your busy schedule. You will get in-depth analysis from our expert faculty and ample time to query them on topics that will help keep your practice ahead of the curve. 11.5 CME credits available. Discount room rates available at our host venue, the Kingsgate Hotel Conference Center in Cincinnati. Sponsor and exhibit opportunities available.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Canadian Society of Addiction Medicine Congress 2019
- Abu Dhabi International Mental Health Conference 2019
- Addiction Psychiatry Masterclass 2019
- 23rd World Congress of the World Association for Social Psychiatry 2019
- 27th World Congress of Psychiatric Genetics 2019
- 11th Australian Rural and Remote Mental Health Symposium 2019
- Columbian Congress Of Psychiatry 2019
- Mayo Clinic Frontiers in Addiction Treatment 2019
- NEI Psychopharmacology Congress 2019
- Mayo Clinic Opioid Conference: Evidence, Clinical Considerations and Best Practice 2019
- Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs Conference 2019
- RCPSYCH Faculty of Perinatal Psychiatry Annual Scientific Conference 2019
- 21st International Society of Addiction Medicine 2019
- International Society for Affective Disorders Congres 2019
- International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies 35th Annual Meeting 2019