- Venue: Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
- Location: Edinburgh View Map
- Start Date: January 24, 2019
- End Date: January 25, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
This well-established, two-day course attracts trainees and consultants from across the UK and Europe. This event provides an update on the latest evidence base for the management and treatment of gastrointestinal and liver conditions.
The course will be held at the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh.
Our expert speakers include Professor Janneke van der Woude, Netherlands; Professor Manuela Merli, Italy
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Paris Hepatology Meeting 2019
- Arab Health 11th Gastroenterology Conference 2019
- EASL-AASLD HCV Special Conference 2019
- Stockholm Liver Week 2019
- 21st Düsseldorf International Endoscopy Symposium 2019
- 5th Annual North Meets South A Gastrointestinal Medical and Surgical Symposium 2019
- 8th Annual Gastroenterology and Hepatology Symposium 2019
- EASL HCC Summit 2019
- Asian Pacific Association for the Study of the Liver 28th Annual Conference 2019
- Belgian Week of Gastroenterology 31st Annual Meeting 2019
- Mayo Clinic Gastroenterology and Hepatology 2019
- German Association For The Study Of The Liver 35th Annual Meeting 2019
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease Horizons Annual Columbus Conference 2019
- 2nd Global NASH Congress 2019
- Canadian Digestive Diseases Week 2019