- Venue: Washington Hilton Hotel
- Location: Washington DC View Map
- Start Date: May 8, 2019
- End Date: May 11, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
The 2019 SGIM Annual Meeting will encompass the breadth and depth of General Internal Medicine, including health services research, medical education, advocacy, and exemplary clinical care. The theme of the 2019 meeting is Courage to Lead: Equity, Engagement, and Advocacy in Turbulent Times. Health equity, patient engagement, and advocacy for general medicine are becoming increasingly important in the current healthcare and political landscape as we continue to aim to improve health outcomes for all. Engaging patients and communities and supporting policies that improve access to care and social determinants of health are keystones in achieving equitable health outcomes. This meeting will be an opportunity for the GIM community to discuss how we can advance health equity throughout all aspects of our shared work, whether in the hospital, the clinic, the classroom, or the laboratory. This meeting is jointly sponsored by University of Alabama School of Medicine Division of Continuing Medical Education.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Mayo Clinic Fundamentals and Essentials of ECG Interpretation for the Non-Cardiologist 2019
- Internal Medicine Update 2019
- Cardiac Arrhythmias: An Interactive Update for Internal Medicine and Family Practice 2019
- Internal Medicine, Diabetes and Obesity 2019
- Association of American Physicians, the American Society for Clinical Investigation and the American Physician-Scientists Association Joint Meeting 2019
- Polish Society Of Internal Medicine National Congress Warsaw 2019
- UCAOA Urgent Care Convention & Expo 2019
- Multidisciplinary Update in Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine 2019
- American College of Physicians Internal Medicine Meeting 2019
- 4th Annual Diabetes, Obesity, & Metabolic Disease Conference 2019
- Royal College of Physicians Annual Conference 2019
- Mayo Clinic 4th Annual SKIN: Practical Dermatology for the Generalist 2019
- Renal Medicine: Nephrology in the 21st Century 2019
- Japanese Society Of Internal Medicine 116th Annual Lecture 2019
- Australasian Diagnostic Error in Medicine Conference 2019