- Venue: Estrel Congress Center
- Location: Berlin View Map
- Start Date: February 27, 2019
- End Date: March 2, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: October 1, 2018
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
It is a great pleasure for us to invite you to the 63rd Annual Meeting of the Society of Thrombosis and Haemostasis Research in Berlin. The annual meeting will take place from the 27th of February to the 2nd of March 2019 in the modern and convenient Estrel Congress Center. "Science meets clinical practice" for us means that new scientific developments find their way into clinical practice for the benefit of our patients.
In the field of haemostasis and thrombosis we observe a relevant growth of ground-breaking knowledge in both preclinical in basic science and clinical in the development of innovative treatment options. Our aim is to use the upcoming annual meeting as a bridge between preclinical and clinical research and the daily treatment of our patients.
The city of Berlin is an ideal place to link basic science and clinical implementation. One historic example is Rudolf Virchow who transferred his scientific knowledge efficiently in public health. The choice of the meeting venue enables us to combine everything under one roof with short distances for all attendees.
We want to actively gather scientists and clinicians for fruitful discussions in various symposia and lectures. To fulfil this task we need your help. Please come to Berlin, present your scientific work, and let us all together successfully shape the 63rd Annual Meeting of the Society of Thrombosis and Haemostasis Research in the wonderful city of Berlin.
Congress Presidents: Robert Klamroth, Jurgen Koscielny
Main Topics: Thrombosis // Bleeding disorders - Coagulation and Fibrinolysis // Plateletes // Vascular wall biology and disorders // Anticoagulation // Laboratory Issues // Pediatric and neonatal thrombosis and haemostasis // Women issues in thrombosis and hemostasis // Blood Coagulation Proteins beyond Haemostasis // Komplex Haemostatic Disorders and alterations of coagulation // Animal models
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- 13th Dutch Hematology Congress 2019
- AABB Annual Meeting Highlights Conference and Exhibition in the Middle East 2019
- Belgian Hematology Society 23th Annual general Meeting 2019
- Belgian Hematological Society 34th Annual General Meeting 2019
- European Association For Haemophilia And Allied Disorders 12th Annual Congress 2019
- Medical Oncology and Hematology 2019:Multidisciplinary Approaches that Improve Coordination of Care
- Mayo Clinic Clinical and Multidisciplinary Hematology and Oncology 2019: The 16th Annual Review 2019
- Scripps’ 39th Annual Conference: Clinical Hematology & Oncology 2019
- Highlights of ASH® in Asia-Pacific 2019
- Acute Leukemias 17th International Symposium 2019
- 9th Emirates Haematology Conference 2019
- 16th Annual Indy Hematology Review 2019
- Korean Society of Hematology International Conference & 60th Annual Meeting 2019
- Asia-Pacific Hematology Consortium 10th International Hematologic Malignancies Conference: Bridging the Gap 2019
- Haemostasis in Critical Care Workshop Berlin 2019