- Venue: Hilton Greenville
- Location: Greenville View Map
- Start Date: May 17, 2019
- End Date: May 18, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Reducing Mental Health Disparities Through Sustaining and Strengthening Healthy Communities: Increasing Knowledge through Research, Education and Practice
The Southeastern Symposium on Mental Health provides an opportunity for stakeholders to collaborate across disciplines and share research findings utilizing evidence-based outcomes in order to improve patient-centered care.
The Symposium will address the multi-faceted nature of mental health, mental illness and will include regional and national keynote speakers.
The Southeastern Symposium on Mental Health will advance the welfare of our communities through improving access to mental health care, knowledge, and education. We are excited about the diversity of our program and the culmination of our collaborative efforts. We look forward to your participation in the 2019 Symposium.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Columbian Congress Of Psychiatry 2018
- Royal College of Psychiatrists Faculty of Eating Disorders Conference 2018
- Mayo Clinic Frontiers in Addiction Treatment 2018
- 20th International Society of Addiction Medicine 2018
- Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs Conference 2018
- NEI Psychopharmacology Congress 2018
- International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies 34th Annual Meeting 2018
- 11th International Conference On Frontotemporal Dementias 2018
- RCPSYCH Faculty of Perinatal Psychiatry Annual Scientific Conference 2018
- Royal College of Psychiatrists Perinatal Faculty Annual Conference 2018
- International Society of Vascular Behavioural and Cognitive Disorders 9th International Conference 2018
- Society for Mental Health Research Annual Conference 2018
- 19th Annual National Conference of Indian Association of Private Psychiatry 2018
- Current Psychiatry / American Academy of Clinical Psychiatrists Psychiatry Update 2018
- American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry 29th Annual Meeting and Symposium 2018