- Venue: Hilton Greenville
- Location: Greenville View Map
- Start Date: May 17, 2019
- End Date: May 18, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Reducing Mental Health Disparities Through Sustaining and Strengthening Healthy Communities: Increasing Knowledge through Research, Education and Practice
The Southeastern Symposium on Mental Health provides an opportunity for stakeholders to collaborate across disciplines and share research findings utilizing evidence-based outcomes in order to improve patient-centered care.
The Symposium will address the multi-faceted nature of mental health, mental illness and will include regional and national keynote speakers.
The Southeastern Symposium on Mental Health will advance the welfare of our communities through improving access to mental health care, knowledge, and education. We are excited about the diversity of our program and the culmination of our collaborative efforts. We look forward to your participation in the 2019 Symposium.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- The Maudsley Prescribing Guidelines International Conference 2018
- Hokkaido International Mental Health Innovation Workshop 2019
- Mayo Clinic Psychiatry in Medical Settings 2019
- Indian Psychiatric Society 71st Annual National Conference 2019
- American College Of Psychiatrists Annual Meeting 2019
- Asian Federation of Psychiatric Associations International Congress 2019
- 7th World Congress of Asian Psychiatry 2019
- Mayo Clinic Psychiatry Clinical Updates 2019
- 7th International Child and Adult Behavioral Health Conference 2019
- 8th World Congress on Women's Mental Health 2019
- American Psychosomatic Society 77th Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- Drugs for Medical Conditions: The Annual Practical Update for the Psychiatrist 2019
- British Neuropsychiatry Association 32nd Annual General Meeting 2019
- American Neuropsychiatric Association 30th Annual Meeting 2019
- 14th London International Eating Disorders Conference 2019