- Venue: Palau de Congressos de València
- Location: València View Map
- Start Date: May 21, 2019
- End Date: May 24, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
It was the year 1961 when the National Congress of Rheumatology was held in Valencia. After many years, in 2006, Valencia again welcomed Spanish rheumatologists in the XXXII Congress chaired locally by my colleague Dr. Concha Juliá. Therefore, this is the third time that it is organized in my beloved city. To thank Dr. Jose Luis Andréu for his support.
I hope that we Valencians are at the height that our beloved SELF and its partners deserve, that will come with the hope of finding a well-structured, organized conference of the scientific level that we all hope for, in a warm, bright and friendly environment, as it is Valencia.
The components of the local committee will work so that all the scientific and social activities are developed at the level that everyone expects, in the most attractive frameworks that we can enjoy today, hoping that this congress will serve us to exchange knowledge and to strengthen the bonds of friendship in these days of coexistence.
It is our wish that your stay in Valencia please you and allow you to know its richness both architectural and cultural, gastronomic and leisure. Valencia is one of the oldest cities in Spain, since it was founded with the name of Valentia in the year 138 a. C., classically Roman city in its conception, which was located in a strategic place near the sea. Valencia is today a modern and well communicated city that, in the month of May, will allow us to enjoy attractive walks and activities, both day and night, either in the historic center, or in the new Valencia (The City of Arts and science). The city is located on the banks of the river Turia, our lung, essential for walking, runningor go by bicycle. Valencia has two urban beaches with fine golden sand, the Arenas beach and the Malvarrosa beach, which delimit the south with the port of Valencia and the north with the Patacona beach. They are urban beaches, which have an extensive promenade where there are numerous and large premises, which occupy old bath houses, and offer a wide range of accommodation and local cuisine. The beaches of the capital located south of the Turia do not have such a marked urban character and present a more solitary atmosphere. From the beaches of Pinedo, El Saler, to the Perellonet or Recatí beaches and the Perelló gola, there are more than 15 kilometers of sandy coast (protected by dunes), which constitute an offer of spacious beaches,
Valencia deserves your presence and you deserve Valencia. We are waiting for you at the XLV Congress of the Spanish Society of Rheumatology, being the president of SER our international referent, Professor D. Juan Jesús Gómez-Reino Carnota, to whom I wish you two exciting years full of success and good work.
Benvinguts to Valencia
Receive a big hug.
Dr. Pilar Trenor , president of the Local Organizing Committee of the XLV National Congress of the Spanish Society of Rheumatology.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- 10th Biannual Meeting of the International Society of Systemic Auto-Inflammatory Diseases 2019
- WCO-IOF-ESCEO World Congress on Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Diseases 2019
- 13th International Congress on Systemic Lupus Erythematosus 2019
- 19th International Vasculitis and ANCA Workshop 2019
- 21st Asia Pacific League of Associations for Rheumatology Congress and the Australian Rheumatology Association 2019
- Japan College of Rheumatology 63rd Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- Rheumatology Association of Nevada 4th Annual Meeting 2019
- Arkansas Rheumatology Association 2019 Annual Meeting
- British Society for Rheumatology 2019
- 13th North American Young Rheumatology Investigator Forum 2019
- World Congress On Osteoarthritis 2019
- Congress of Clinical Rheumatology 2019
- European Calcified Tissue Society 46th Annual Congress 2019
- National Osteoporosis Foundation Interdisciplinary Symposium On Osteoporosis 2016
- ICRS Focus Meeting Rome - One Step cartilage Repair 2019