- Venue: etc.venues, County Hall
- Location: London View Map
- Start Date: September 6, 2019
- End Date: September 6, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
STARS will explore and discuss the new developments and advancements in the field of lower limb revascularisation. The symposium will be targeting vascular and interventional radiology consultants and senior trainees who have an interest in the field of lower limb revascularisation and endovascular intervention. We have recruited nationally and internationally recognised figures in the fields of lower limb revascularisation to be faculty for the course. The course will take the form of lectures, case demonstrations, debates and open discussions.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Diabetic Limb Salvage 2019
- 10th Congress of the Vascular Access Society 2019
- 10th Annual Venous Symposium 2019
- Charing Cross Symposium 2019
- 17th Annual International Vein Congress 2019
- Leading Innovative Vascular Education Symposium 2019
- VASA Hands-on Practicum on Hemodialysis Access Symposium 2019
- Vascular Access Society of the Americas Hemodialysis Access Symposium 2019
- British Association of Sclerotherapists Conference 2019
- Program for Advanced Limb Preservation 2019
- 8th International Symposium on the Diabetic Foot 2019
- European Society of Cardiovascular and Endovascular Surgery 68th International Congress 2019
- New Cardiovascular Horizons Fellows Course 2019
- New Cardiovascular Horizons 20th Annual Conference 2019
- Society for Vascular Medicine Annual Meeting 2019