- Venue: etc.venues, County Hall
- Location: London View Map
- Start Date: September 6, 2019
- End Date: September 6, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
STARS will explore and discuss the new developments and advancements in the field of lower limb revascularisation. The symposium will be targeting vascular and interventional radiology consultants and senior trainees who have an interest in the field of lower limb revascularisation and endovascular intervention. We have recruited nationally and internationally recognised figures in the fields of lower limb revascularisation to be faculty for the course. The course will take the form of lectures, case demonstrations, debates and open discussions.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Canadian Society For Vascular Surgery Annual Meeting 2019
- German Society for Phlebology 61st Annual Meeting 2019
- European Society for Vascular Surgery 33rd Annual Meeting 2019
- 18th Annual Congress of the French Society for Vascular Medicine 2019
- Western Vascular Society Annual Meeting 2019
- 11th Pisa International Diabetic Foot Course 2019
- Jordanian Association of Urological Surgeons 11th Conference 2019
- Association For Vascular Access 33rd Annual Conference 2019
- European Society for Vascular Medicine 5th Annual Congress 2019
- International College of Angiology 61st Annual World Congress 2019
- Pacific Northwest Vascular Society Annual Meeting 2019
- 10th EVF HOW on Venous Disease 2019
- Vascular Society Of India 26th Annual Conference 2019
- Diabetic Foot Global Conference 2019
- Asian Society For Vascular Surgery 20th Annual Congress 2019