- Venue: Encore
- Location: Las Vegas View Map
- Start Date: January 22, 2020
- End Date: January 24, 2020
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
A checklist emphasis is used to enable participants to understand the proper approach to cases as well as interpretation pearls. The Stoller Mini-Fellowship Workshop is a one day workshop course in which Dr. Stoller reviews entire DICOM MRI cases of all six appendicular joints on a workstation projected in front of a small group audience. This workshop is offered as an add-on to “Stoller: A Comprehensive Tutorial in Musculoskeletal Imaging"
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Faculty of Radiologists of Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland 2019
- 19th Annual Meeting of Asian Oceanic Society of Paediatric Radiology 2019
- International Society of EndoVascular Specialists East Meets West Symposium 2019
- IRMER update 2019: Optimisation in Clinical Imaging
- Society for Pediatric Interventional Radiology 7th International Meeting 2019
- The 6th Asia Pacific Congress of Interventional Oncology 2019
- European Society For Magnetic Resonance In Medicine And Biology Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- European Society of Head and Neck Radiology 31st Congress and Refresher Course 2019
- Vancouver Imaging Review: Head to Toe 2019
- European Society of Breast Imaging Annual Scientific Meeting 2019
- ESGAR/EPC Multidisciplinary Pancreatic Workshop 2019
- Stoller: A Comprehensive Tutorial in MSK Imaging and Mini-Fellowship 2019
- International Cancer Imaging Society Meeting And 19th Annual Teaching Course 2019
- ESOR Graz Tutorial 2019
- 48th Brazilian Congress of Radiology 2019