- Venue: The Ritz-Carlton Kapalua
- Location: Kapalua View Map
- Start Date: July 15, 2019
- End Date: July 19, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
Lectures and cases will cover evidence-based practice techniques and protocols for improved diagnostic accuracy in multiple applications. At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to: Describe the common challenges in interpreting PET/CT. Optimize Abdominal Imaging Methods. Explain the performance and processing of MRI and CT studies designed to depict anatomy and pathology. Use contemporary imaging techniques and protocols to accurately diagnose, stage and manage diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system. Develop differential diagnosis that relates to the pertinent imaging and clinically relevant findings for each of the cases covered in this course. Outline the fundamentals of the latest advanced techniques in MRI and CT and their current roles and limitations in clinical practice. Integrate information presented in this course into efforts to improve the imaging skills of the participants.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Society For Pediatric Radiology Annual Meeting & Postgraduate Course 2019
- EuroCMR 2019
- American Roentgen Ray Society Annual Meeting 2019
- Expert Pregnancy Imaging 2019
- Global Embolisation Symposium And Technologies USA Meeting 2019
- European Society of Thoracic Imaging - Fleischner 2019 Joint Meeting
- Leading Innovative Vascular Education Symposium 2019
- ESOR ASKLEPIOS Course on Advances in MR Imaging 2019
- International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine 28th Annual Meeting 2019
- Nuclear Cardiology & Cardiac CT 2019
- European Society of Paediatric Radiology 55th Annual Meeting & 41st Post Graduate Course 2019
- International Society of Forensic Radiology and Imaging and 14th Annual Meeting of the International Association of Forensic Radiographers 2019
- ESOR Astana Tutorial 2019
- ESGAR Liver Imaging Workshop 2019
- ESOR GALEN Foundation Course on Neuroradiology 2019