- Venue: Fairmont Queen Elizabeth Hotel
- Location: Montreal View Map
- Start Date: September 5, 2019
- End Date: September 7, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: March 28, 2019
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
The Canadian surgical community recognizes the Canadian Surgery Forum (CSF) as an important annual educational and network- ing medium for Canadian surgeons. The CSF Program Committee develops and delivers a quality scientific program through a varie- ty of educational formats including debates, panel discussions, symposia, video sessions, paper and poster presentations, Breakfast with the Professor round tables, postgraduate courses, plenary sessions and feature lectures. Delegates also have the opportunity to network by participating in various social events, including the National Laparoscopic Suturing Competition, the CSF Soiree & President’s Reception, and to be recognized among their peers for outstanding achievements.
EVENT OBJECTIVE: To foster communication among surgical subspecialties and to advance continuing professional de- velopment, clinical practice, education, research and public advocacy while providing members of the Canadian surgical community an opportunity to meet and network in a collegial fashion.
EVENT GOALS: Learn. Network. Grow.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons Minimally Invasive Surgery Week / Annual Meeting and SLS Annual Meeting 2019
- 41st Annual European Hernia Society Congress 2019
- Complex Abdominal Wall Hernia Course 2019
- American Association for the Surgery of Trauma 78th Annual Meeting and Clinical Congress of Acute Care Surgery 2019
- German Society for Computer and Robot Assisted Surgery 2019
- 107th Annual Meeting of the Association of Middle Rhine Surgeons 2019
- Asia-Pacific Hernia Society 15th International Congress 2019
- 31st World Congress Of The International Association Of Surgeons, Gastroenterologists And Oncologists 2019
- 23rd European Society of Surgery 2019
- Northern Laparoscopic & Robotic GI Video Symposium 2019
- European Society of Surgical Oncology 39th Congress 2019
- Indian Association Of Surgical Gastroenterology 29th Annual Conference 2019
- General Surgeons Australia 10th Annual Scientific Meeting in conjunction with the CSSANZ Spring Colorectal Meeting 2019
- 3rd Swiss Hernia Days 2019
- American College Of Surgeons Annual Clinical Congress 2019