- Venue: Fairmont Queen Elizabeth Hotel
- Location: Montreal View Map
- Start Date: September 5, 2019
- End Date: September 7, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: March 28, 2019
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
The Canadian surgical community recognizes the Canadian Surgery Forum (CSF) as an important annual educational and network- ing medium for Canadian surgeons. The CSF Program Committee develops and delivers a quality scientific program through a varie- ty of educational formats including debates, panel discussions, symposia, video sessions, paper and poster presentations, Breakfast with the Professor round tables, postgraduate courses, plenary sessions and feature lectures. Delegates also have the opportunity to network by participating in various social events, including the National Laparoscopic Suturing Competition, the CSF Soiree & President’s Reception, and to be recognized among their peers for outstanding achievements.
EVENT OBJECTIVE: To foster communication among surgical subspecialties and to advance continuing professional de- velopment, clinical practice, education, research and public advocacy while providing members of the Canadian surgical community an opportunity to meet and network in a collegial fashion.
EVENT GOALS: Learn. Network. Grow.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- European Association for Endoscopic Surgery 27th International Congress 2019
- Advanced Surgery Cadaver Skills in GI Surgery (ASiCS) Course 2019
- Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery 33rd International Congress and Exhibition 2019
- 4th World Congress on Thyroid Cancer 2019
- 6th World Society of Emergency Surgery Congress 2019
- 16th Challenges in Laparoscopy and Robotics 2019
- General Surgery by Duke Health System of Clinic Education and Professional Development 2019
- Japanese Society Of Gastroenterological Surgery 74th General Meeting 2019
- 48th World Congress of Surgery of the International Society of Surgery 2019
- Sri Lanka Surgical Congress 2019 College of Surgeons of Sri Lanka
- Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons Minimally Invasive Surgery Week / Annual Meeting and SLS Annual Meeting 2019
- 41st Annual European Hernia Society Congress 2019
- Complex Abdominal Wall Hernia Course 2019
- Asia-Pacific Hernia Society 15th International Congress 2019
- 31st World Congress Of The International Association Of Surgeons, Gastroenterologists And Oncologists 2019