- Venue: Wolfson Lecture Theatre, King's College London (Denmark Hill Campus)
- Location: London View Map
- Start Date: December 17, 2018
- End Date: December 17, 2018
- Places Available: 250
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Hear expert knowledge and latest research informed by clinical practice
- Have the opportunity to meet the lead editors of the Guidelines and contributors, many leaders in their respective fields
- Non-affiliation providing independent opinions
- Participate in Q&A sessions
- Network and build relationships with peers, colleagues, and specialists
- Transfer knowledge gained into clinical practice and enhance patient care
- Gain CPD accreditation contributing to professional development and revalidation
- Check flight information
Attracting delegates from across the globe, the Maudsley Prescribing Guidelines International conference brings you the latest evidence-based research and developments in psychiatry. Coinciding with each edition launch, you will hear expert knowledge and latest research informed by clinical practice from the lead editors of the Guidelines and key contributors, many leaders in their respective fields. Our previous conferences have discussed subject areas from schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorder to specialist areas such as dementia, ADHD and renal failure.
In July 2012, an inaugural conference “outlining the evidence behind the guidance” was held to celebrate the 11th edition followed by a second conference in September 2014 to launch the 12th edition with the theme “Getting up-to-date: assimilating the latest evidence into practical guidance”. Both conferences were attended by over one hundred delegates from around the world and provided the opportunity to hear written guidelines presented by the contributors and to participate in a question and answer session.
Why attend the Maudsley Prescribing Guidelines International conference?
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- 28th Annual Conference of Alzheimer Europe 2018
- Columbian Congress Of Psychiatry 2018
- Royal College of Psychiatrists Faculty of Eating Disorders Conference 2018
- Mayo Clinic Frontiers in Addiction Treatment 2018
- 20th International Society of Addiction Medicine 2018
- Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs Conference 2018
- NEI Psychopharmacology Congress 2018
- RANZCP Faculty of Psychiatry of Old Age and the Asian Society Against Dementia Conference 2018
- 21st Asia Pacific Regional Conference of Alzheimer's Disease International 2018
- International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies 34th Annual Meeting 2018
- Canadian ADHD Resource Alliance 14th Annual ADHD Conference & Preconference Events 2018
- 11th International Conference On Frontotemporal Dementias 2018
- RCPSYCH Faculty of Perinatal Psychiatry Annual Scientific Conference 2018
- Royal College of Psychiatrists Perinatal Faculty Annual Conference 2018
- International Society of Vascular Behavioural and Cognitive Disorders 9th International Conference 2018