- Venue: Wolfson Lecture Theatre, King's College London (Denmark Hill Campus)
- Location: London View Map
- Start Date: December 17, 2018
- End Date: December 17, 2018
- Places Available: 250
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Hear expert knowledge and latest research informed by clinical practice
- Have the opportunity to meet the lead editors of the Guidelines and contributors, many leaders in their respective fields
- Non-affiliation providing independent opinions
- Participate in Q&A sessions
- Network and build relationships with peers, colleagues, and specialists
- Transfer knowledge gained into clinical practice and enhance patient care
- Gain CPD accreditation contributing to professional development and revalidation
- Check flight information
Attracting delegates from across the globe, the Maudsley Prescribing Guidelines International conference brings you the latest evidence-based research and developments in psychiatry. Coinciding with each edition launch, you will hear expert knowledge and latest research informed by clinical practice from the lead editors of the Guidelines and key contributors, many leaders in their respective fields. Our previous conferences have discussed subject areas from schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorder to specialist areas such as dementia, ADHD and renal failure.
In July 2012, an inaugural conference “outlining the evidence behind the guidance” was held to celebrate the 11th edition followed by a second conference in September 2014 to launch the 12th edition with the theme “Getting up-to-date: assimilating the latest evidence into practical guidance”. Both conferences were attended by over one hundred delegates from around the world and provided the opportunity to hear written guidelines presented by the contributors and to participate in a question and answer session.
Why attend the Maudsley Prescribing Guidelines International conference?
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Hokkaido International Mental Health Innovation Workshop 2019
- American Professional Society of ADHD and Related Disorders 2019
- 17th Annual Mild Cognitive Impairment Symposium, Special Topic Workshop & Alzheimer's Public Forum 2019
- Mayo Clinic Psychiatry in Medical Settings 2019
- 32nd Annual San Diego International Conference on Child & Family Maltreatment 2019
- Indian Psychiatric Society 71st Annual National Conference 2019
- Dementias 2019
- American College Of Psychiatrists Annual Meeting 2019
- Asian Federation of Psychiatric Associations International Congress 2019
- 7th World Congress of Asian Psychiatry 2019
- Mayo Clinic Psychiatry Clinical Updates 2019
- 7th International Child and Adult Behavioral Health Conference 2019
- American Association For Geriatric Psychiatry 32nd Annual Meeting 2019
- 8th World Congress on Women's Mental Health 2019
- RCPSYCH Faculty of Forensic Psychiatry Annual Conference 2019