- Venue: Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock
- Location: Sedona View Map
- Start Date: September 22, 2019
- End Date: September 26, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
This course is designed for physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and all other medical care providers who must maintain state-of-the-art knowledge of the specialty or are impacted by it.
The practitioner of emergency medicine must possess evidence-based scientific background for competent clinical practice; maintain state-of-the-art knowledge of the specialty and all additional related disciplines; maintain an up-to-the-minute armamentarium of knowledge and skills for the selection and use of complex equipment, pharmacological agents, and procedures; manage self and colleagues to function toward common goals in providing consistent care in all settings in which emergency care is provided; serve as an expert in matters involving quality, safe and equitable health care delivery and support of other service providers, departments, institutions, and organizations dependent upon professional expertise.
Presentations are designed to facilitate the acquisition of cognitive and technical skills as defined through evidenced based data translated to best practice standards by the pertinent governmental and professional organizations including the American College of Emergency Physicians, American College of Surgeons and the Emergency Nurses Association and abilities in one or more of the disciplines vital to the practicing professional.
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
Apply the pertinent physical and behavioral sciences as they impact and are affected by the planning, delivery, and monitoring of services inherent in the professions
Explain the selection, dosing considerations with methods of administration, safe use, contraindications and precautions of drugs based on their chemical and pharmacologic properties
Outline comprehensive patient management plans for the special patient population discussed
Apply the principles of safety and asepsis in the performance of all aspects of patient care regardless of the clinical environment in which the practice resides
Incorporate the published tenets of pertinent, recognized external organizations, institutions, and professional groups defining medical, legal, philosophical, ethical, and health care management standards.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Peripheral Hospitals Emergency Medicine Spring Seminar On Emergency Medicine 2019
- Australasian Trauma Society "Trauma 2019"
- The Difficult Airway Course: Emergency 2019 Various Dates / Locations
- Cleveland Clinic 11th Annual Practical Management of Acute Stroke 2019
- Critical Access Emergency Medicine 2019
- 1st Bahrain Emergency Medicine Conference 2019
- 13th European Congress on Emergency Medicine 2019
- The Paediatric Emergency Medicine Course 2019
- World Academic Congress of Emergency Medicine 2019
- 35th Annual Fall Conference on Pediatric Emergencies 2019
- 4th Annual Emergency & Urgent Care Medicine for the Primary Care Provider 2019
- American College Of Emergency Physicians Scientific Assembly 2019
- 2019 San Diego Day of Trauma
- Emergency Medicine Society of South Africa Conference 2019
- 16th Annual Emergency Medicine Update Hot Topics 2019