- Venue: Methodist Hospital Houston
- Location: Houston View Map
- Start Date: May 10, 2019
- End Date: May 11, 2019
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Observe and perform vascular access procedures in a live animal laboratory
- Receive expert instruction in surgical and interventional hemodialysis access procedures
- Attend didactic presentations, workshops, and one-on-one discussions led by nationally recognized faculty
- Gain experience using ultrasound for evaluation of hemodialysis fistulas and grafts
- Check flight information
The VASA Practicum provides a rare opportunity for healthcare professionals to have “hands-on” experience with surgical and interventional procedures for creating & maintaining vascular access for hemodialysis.
The program will allow participants to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: This practicum is designed for all transplant, vascular and general surgeons, nephrologists, interventional radiologists, nurses, and dialysis technicians who are interested in the management of vascular access.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Renal Physicians Association Annual Meeting 2019
- BSET Spring Endovascular Training Course 2019
- 10th Biannual Meeting of the International Society of Systemic Auto-Inflammatory Diseases 2019
- Diabetic Limb Salvage 2019
- 13th International Congress on Systemic Lupus Erythematosus 2019
- 19th International Vasculitis and ANCA Workshop 2019
- 10th Congress of the Vascular Access Society 2019
- 10th Annual Venous Symposium 2019
- ISN World Congress of Nephrology 2019
- Charing Cross Symposium 2019
- 17th Annual International Vein Congress 2019
- Renal Medicine: Nephrology in the 21st Century 2019
- Canadian Society Of Nephrology 51st Annual General Meeting 2019
- National Kidney Foundation Spring Clinical Meeting 2019
- Leading Innovative Vascular Education Symposium 2019