- Venue: The Alex Hotel
- Location: Dublin View Map
- Start Date: November 3, 2018
- End Date: November 4, 2018
- Abstract Submission Deadline: May 4, 2018
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Places Available: 200
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- Check flight information
This conference is led by Professor Dato’ Seri Dr Mohd Mydin, President of WSSEM, in association with the International Society of Sport Traumatology of the Hand (ISSPORTH) and the Irish Osteoporosis Society. ISSPORTH is led by Dr Loris Pegoli who regularly treats elite athletes as part of his role as Chief of Orthopaedic Surgery in Humanitas San Pio X Hospital Milan. The President of the Irish Osteoporosis Society, Professor Moira Obrien has been involved in Sports Medicine for over 30 years and is a founding Fellow of RCPI/RCSI Faculty of Sports & Exercise Medicine Ireland. Professionals from all over the world will be in attendance to speak and host workshops making this Congress a perfect platform to exchange ideas, discover opportunities, reacquaint with colleagues, meet new friends and broaden your knowledge base.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- New Zealand Sports Medicine Conference 2018
- 28th Annual Mayo Clinic Symposium on Sports Medicine 2018
- 3rd Annual Sports Medicine Conference 2018
- 20th Annual AAOS/AANA/AOSSM Sports Medicine Course 2019
- Scandinavian Sports Medicine Congress 2019
- Asia Pacific Knee, Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine Society Summit 2019
- Sports Medicine 2019
- Canadian Academy of Sport and Exercise Medicine Annual Symposium 2019
- American College Of Sports Medicine 66th Annual Meeting 2019