Young Adults with Chronic Conditions: Optimizing Treatment and Transition from Pediatric to Adult Care 2019
- Venue: Royal Sonesta Boston
- Location: Cambridge View Map
- Start Date: March 4, 2019
- End Date: March 6, 2019
- CME Accredited: Yes
- Places Available: 300
- Click Here to Visit Website...
- What should I screen for in a cancer survivor?
- How do I reduce cardiovascular risk in my young adult patients?
- How do I best approach a patient with autism?
- What are the state-of-the-art approaches to chronic pain?
- How do I talk about sexuality with my patients?
- Independent living
- Information sharing
- Effective communications
- When (and how) should I think about integrating young adults into my practice?
- What are the best ways to prepare patients for adult care?
- How can we more effectively utilize team-based care to optimize the transition?
- Check flight information
Anyone practicing in primary or subspecialty care recognizes that more adolescents and young adults with chronic conditions of childhood origin are surviving and transitioning into adulthood. The question we then face is: how can I optimize this transition and ensure the highest levels of care?
Consider the following clinical questions:
Equally important are questions raised by patients about:
And many of us have process questions, including:
These frequently asked questions have given rise to an overwhelming demand for evidence-based practices that have been shown to optimize both the transition of care and patient outcomes.
That is precisely what is offered at Young Adults with Chronic Conditions: Optimizing Treatment and Transition from Pediatric to Adult Care. Taught by many of the country’s most experienced experts, this immersive program provides state-of-the-art strategies, best practices and take-home tools to help you effectively and efficiently transition patients and elevate their quality of life.
If you provide care for or are preparing to accept pediatric patients who are transferring to adult care, this course will prove invaluable. It will inform, update, and inspire you, and you will return to your practice empowered to be a more effective clinician in the care of these patients.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Arab Health 12th Pediatrics Conference 2019
- Pediatric Potpourri®: State of the Art 2019
- Indian Academy of Pediatrics 56th Annual Conference 2019
- 7th Pediatric & Neonatal International Conference 2019
- 6th Arab International Paediatric Medical Congress 2019
- 26th Pediatric Infectious Disease Society of the Philippines Annual Convention 2019
- International Pediatric Summit 2019
- 7th Annual Practical Topics in Pediatric Emergency Medicine 2019
- 19th Annual Winter Conference On Pediatric Emergencies 2019
- Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine Annual Meeting 2019
- 6th International Conference on Nutrition and Growth 2019
- Association Of Maternal & Child Health Programs Annual Conference 2019
- 8th Pedia Dubai International Pediatric Conference 2019
- 29th International Pediatric Association Congress 2019
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine: An Evidence-Based Approach 2019